- Ms. Lupu is among the first Romanian women specialized in Business ethics at academic level , through doctoral studies and Corporate Ethics Manager (specialized through a European Union Program);
- With more than 12 years of professional and academic experience, Manuela Lupu has many professions: legal expert, manager, professor, scientist, ethicist;
- As an academic, she teaches the following courses: Business Ethics, International Business Law, International Tourism Contracts;
- As a professional, she worked as a specialist in both privat and public sectors. In private, she worked as a legal adviser at Farmec cosmetics company.
- In the public sphere, she has activated in Cluj-Napoca local public administration as well as in the Cluj county public administration, Investments/Business sector;
- Manuela Lupu is the author of 4 university courses and co-author in 5 other professional books.